Allied Health Practice Software-
Allied Health Explorer (EHR)
The Allied Health Explorer EHR (Electronic Health Record) has been designed to meet the most important needs of Allied Health professionals. The Explorer EHR is at the cutting edge of technology and is built specifically for an e-Health connected world.
What sets the Explorer EHR apart from other EHR solutions is the attention to work-flow efficiencies and the view to utilizing future technologies. There is no comparison to the Explorer EHR in the market today. The streamlined customized work flows that Explorer EHR can provide, enables health care professionals to spend less time on their practice software and more time with their patients.
Benefits of the Allied Health Explorer EHR
- Word Processing: Create your consultation letters in the word processor and utilize template designs.
- Secure Messaging: Once letters are typed you can send them directly via the integrated secure messaging in real time.
- Patient Database: The patient database is fast and efficient; securely store all your patient information and results.
- Mobility: The future is now! The Explorer EHR is completely mobile, install on a usb, laptop, or other mobile device and view your Explorer EHR anywhere via the internet.
- Provider Directory: Get listed in the Medical-Objects directory and be seen by over 20,000 health professional and organizations.
- Audit Reports: All results delivered and received via secure messaging are tracked via a delivery report. You can confirm delivery of results!
Some extra features of Explorer include:
- Built on Certified HL7 Standards.
- Security with PKI and PGP encryption.
- Uses Digital Signature evaluation and generation
- Future support for the Medical-Objects decision support systems
- Enhanced security so access to reports is restricted at the individual report level as well as supporting the confidentiality markers.
- Low Storage costs with HL7 messages (over 100,000 encrypted HL7 pathology tests/letters will fit into 75MB)
- Utilize Archetypes for customized reports.