Medical-Objects Explorer is a clinical application that makesthe creation and management of reports a breeze. Explorer is what is known as a ‘rich thin client’ with advanced data analysis, including cumulative results reporting and graphing technology.
Explorer is built to be mobile for users on the go, it works seamlessly regardless if you have a broadband, wireless, or a dial-up internet connections.
Popular features of Explorer:
- Create letters in the word processor
- Send consultation letters via HL7 secure messaging in Real Time.
- Full DICOM support for viewing and saving DICOM images
- Store patient information and results in the patient database
- Use from a USB stick for mobility.
- Scan or import documents, templates and images
- Create and print labels
- Provider Search via the Medical-Objects Directory
- Data analysis and Graphing
- Delivery Report to confirm delivery of results or letters.
- Drug information database
Advanced features of Explorer include:
- Built with Certified HL7 Standards.
- Security with PKI and PGP (Pretty Good Privacy) encryption.
- Uses Digital Signature evaluation and generation
- Future support for the Medical-Objects decision support systems
- Enhanced security so access to reports is restricted at the individual report level as well as supporting the confidentiality markers.
- Low Storage costs with HL7 messages (over 100,000 encrypted HL7 pathology tests/letters will fit into 75MB)
- Utilise Archetypes for customised reports.
MIMS Medical Data
MIMS Australia is a leading supplier of quality, independent medical information to Australian healthcare professionals. Developed and enhanced over the past 40 years, MIMS offers medicine information via print, PDA, CD, online, and is fully integrated into Medical-Objects Explorer. For more information, please visit the MIMS website here.
MIMS is an addition to Explorer and requires you to subscribe. If you would like to visit the MIMS eStore, please click here.